WHAT ARE THE APPLICATION AREAS OF SOLAR PANEL POWER GENERATION?
Solar panel power generation is a process of directly converting light energy into electrical energy by utilizing the photovoltaic effect generated by the semiconductor interface. The DC power generated by the generator is converted into AC power through the inverter, boosted by the step-up transformer station, and then sent to the grid, and the power is transmitted to the consumer through the power grid transmission line. So, what are the application fields of solar photovoltaic power generation?
1. Household solar power supply: (1) Small-scale power supply ranging from 10-100W solar system, used in remote areas without electricity such as plateaus, islands, pastoral areas, border posts and other military and civilian life electricity, such as lighting, TV, tape recorders, etc.; (2) 3-5KW household rooftop grid-connected power generation system; (3) Photovoltaic water pump: solves the problem of drinking and irrigation in deep wells in areas without electricity.
2. In the field of transportation, such as navigation lights, traffic/railway signal lights, traffic warning/signal lights, Yuxiang street lights, high-altitude obstacle lights, highway/railway wireless phone booths, power supply for unattended road classes, etc.
3. Communication/communication field: solar unattended microwave relay station, optical cable maintenance station, broadcasting/communication/paging power supply system; rural carrier telephone photovoltaic system, small communication machine, GPS power supply for soldiers, etc.
4. Petroleum, marine and meteorological fields: cathodic protection solar power supply systems for oil pipelines and reservoir gates, life and emergency power supplies for oil drilling platforms, marine detection equipment, meteorological/hydrological observation equipment, etc.
5. Power supply for household lamps: such as garden lamps, street lamps, portable lamps, camping lamps, mountaineering lamps, fishing lamps, black light lamps, tapping lamps, energy-saving lamps, etc.
7. Solar buildings combine solar power generation with building materials to make future large buildings self-sufficient in electricity, which is a major development direction in the future.
8. Other fields include: (1) Matching with automobiles: solar vehicles/electric vehicles,solar battery charging equipment, automotive air conditioners, ventilation fans, cold drink boxes, etc.; (2) solar hydrogen production and fuel cell regenerative power generation systems; (3) seawater Desalination equipment power supply; (4) Satellites, spacecraft, space solar power stations, etc.
In recent years, photovoltaic power generation has developed rapidly in the world. More than 10 megawatt-level photovoltaic power generation systems and 6 megawatt-level networked photovoltaic power stations have been built in the world. Solar photovoltaic power generation will occupy an important seat in the world's energy consumption in the near future. It will not only replace some conventional energy sources, but also become the main body of the world's energy supply.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.